NEEWER CA048 Support L pour Sony Alpha 6700 | Pré-commander
Si votre commande contient des produits en pré-commande, nous expédierons d'abord les produits en stock, et les produits en pré-commande seront envoyés lorsqu'ils seront prêts.
Pour en savoir plus sur l'expédition, veuillez consulter notre Politique d'expédition.
- Form Fitting Design Compatible with Sony A6700- Crafted from CNC machined black anodized aluminum alloy, this L bracket provides complete access to your A6700 camera's eyecup, flip screen, battery compartment, function buttons, and ports. Weighing just 3.7oz/106g, it's lightweight and convenient for on the go shooting
- Firm and Easy Attachment- The L plate securely fastens to the camera base with a 1/4" screw and the baseplate's anti-twist structure. Non slip rubber pads further boost stability and prevent scratches
- Quick Shooting Mode Switch- Arca type baseplate and side plate allow seamless shifting between horizontal and vertical shooting. They are also compatible with DJI DJI RS2/RS3 stabilizers for quick mode switching between tripods and handheld shooting. The side plate features an anti-slip slot that is compatible with DJI's anti drop structure, it won't block α6700's EVF eyecup when shooting vertically on a gimbal
- Extendable Side Plate for Cables- The side plate can be extended 0.83"/21mm to add flexibility and more space for cables to pass through when shooting vertically, and a built in cold shoe to attach more accessories. (It is recommended to use a right angle data cable. The maximum load capacity for vertical shooting is 11lb/5kg)
- Diverse Mounting Options- Multiple 1/4" and 3/8" ARRI locating holes and a cold shoe mount for a microphone (CM14 PRO), field monitor (F100 F400 PRO F500), LED light (PL81), mini follow focus (PG001), magic arm, side handle, and more. Includes an extra waist strap slot for your convenience. A flathead screwdriver is magnetically stored under the bracket to secure your camera without extra tools
- Model: CA048
- Weight: 3.7oz/106g
- Dimensions: 5.4" x 3.4" x 2.4"/136.6 x 85.5 x 61.8mm
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- 1 x L Bracket for Alpha 6700
- 1 x Flathead Screwdriver